- 1 tsp butter
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 150g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 400g lean beef steak (eg rump or sirloin), sliced
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp white wine (optional)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 300 ml hot beef stock
- 2-3 tbsp crème fraiche
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Place the butter, onion and mushrooms into the Microwave Pressure Cooker and heat on high, uncovered for 3 minutes.
Add the beef, black pepper, paprika and wine. Stir the mustard and tomato puree into the hot stock then pour this over the meat. Stir carefully.
Place on the lid and lock into the closed position.
Cook on high for 15 minutes.
Allow the pressure to reduce until the white indicator has dropped down then carefully remove the lid.
Stir in the crème fraiche and sprinkle over the parsley.