500ml Mrs Coopers Mattress Stain Remover with Dust Mite Inhibitor
- Quick and easy to use
- Completely safe and non-toxic
- No leftover smell or residue
These tiny creatures, about a quarter of a millimetre long, live of human skin cells and pet dander and can cause skin rashes and respiratory problems through proteins contained in their droppings.
Simply spray on any organic stain and this safe and non-toxic remover will leave your mattress fresh and clean AND render the scales and dander the dust mites survive on inedible, preventing them from breeding and returning.
It can also be used around the home on upholstery, curtains, clothing, rugs, tablecloths or pet beds to remove unsightly stains such as coffee, tea, urine, faeces, slobber and blood.