- Any orders placed through the site are processed, subject to there being stock available.
- All dimensions are approximate.
- We have made every effort to ensure that all colours are accurately reproduced on our website. However, please bear in mind that your own system may cause variations in colour reproduction.
- All prices and offers shown are correct at time of ordering. However, you may find a different price should you look on our site at a different time.
- We reserve the right to adjust the rate of VAT within each price quoted if the rate varies from 20%.
- All orders must be paid for in £ sterling.
- Coopers of Stortford accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Solo and Switch, subject to verification.
- Unless you've paid via PayPal, when you order by credit card your account is not debited until we have despatched the goods. The name and address on your credit card statement should be the same as the name and address that it is registered to.
- Please note that for security reasons, we are obliged to bank all cheques on receipt of order.
- In stock orders are normally delivered within 5 days using a tracked courier service.
- Regrettably, at the present time, we are unable to ship orders to the Channel Isles, Republic of Ireland or any address outside the UK.
- The material on this Web Site is the copyright of Coopers of Stortford and may not be reproduced in any form other than to print, or download for personal use, or as indicated elsewhere within this site.
- The Web Site may not be commercialised in any way. Use other than as set out here could lead to actions for breach of copyright in your jurisdiction and/or the committing of a criminal offence.
- Coopers of Stortford endeavours to ensure that the information contained on this Web Site is complete or free from error, and expressly disclaims and does not assume any liability to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by errors or omissions in the data or software.
- Please note that acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Coopers of Stortford will take place on despatch of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- Coopers of Stortford is a trading name of The Enterprise Department Limited, Reg number 2917801. Registered office: 11 Bridge Street, Bishop’s Stortford Herts CM23 3JU. Our registered Vat No. 650062669. You and we agree that English law applies to these terms and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these terms will only be dealt with by the English courts
- We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time before the expiry.
- Exchanges and returns will be processed on product purchase price.
- It is illegal for anyone under 18 years of age to purchase any product marked with 18.
- Purchase of a sharp implement / dangerous goods. By placing an order for one of these items you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. These items must be used responsibly and appropriately. Delivery of age restricted items can only be made to the address on the shipping label, but this can include the reception of a commercial building. A signature of the recipient will be required upon delivery. Photo identification and proof of ID is required for click & collect and delivered purchases.
Promotions Terms & Conditions
- Only one offer/voucher per order.
- Voucher code or promotional code are required.
- Cannot be used for orders already placed with Coopers of Stortford.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Cannot be used to pay for Coopers of Stortford gift vouchers.
- Only original vouchers accepted.
- Coupon has a cash value of £0.001.
- Individual promotions can only be redeemed as detailed by the offer.
- Vouchers can be redeemed on-line, over the phone or in-store unless otherwise stated.
- With all free postage & packing promotions, Red Lorry and Green Lorry delivery surcharges still apply unless otherwise stated.
- Where free gifts are offered the offer is valid whilst stocks last, no alternatives will be offered.
Perishable & Personalised ItemsPerishable and personalised items will be despatched directly from the supplier and sent separately to any other items ordered. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery of a perishable or personalised item. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland.
Please note that once an order is accepted for a personalised item it can not be amended or cancelled. Please ensure that you check the spelling and use of capital letters prior to submitting your order.
If you should have any questions once you have received a perishable or personalised item, please contact our Customer Service Team on 0330 331 0300 who will be happy to help.